Moderator: ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: MR2 INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

***CHRIS KNOTT Silverstone VIP Tour for Two WINNER***

Thanks to everyone who entered our prize draw by getting a quote between 1st Nov 2013 and 28th Feb 2014.

We're really pleased to announce the winner of our prize draw as sicskate (aka Ben Hobbs) from FiatForum (and other forums). We hope he has a great day and look forward to seeing some pics!

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 744-MR
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Thank You from Chris Knott Insurance

Hi, we'd like to thank the members of the car club/forum community for their support of our special car insurance scheme. So far this year we've been amazed at the increase in members using our service to find the best deal - each month we've beaten our growth targets by a significant amount and that's down to you.

On a slightly different note, we do try to monitor the forums and keep up to date with any insurance questions out there but if we've missed any please feel free to flag them up again by PM and we'll make sure you get a response.

Thanks again for your custom and don't forget to try us this year when your renewal falls due. We won't be able to help everyone but we'll do all we can for as many of you as we can.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

FEEDBACK...

"Thanks a lot guys for saving me money on Car Insurance...!!! Both cars insured and over £400.00 saved in total..." Happy Matty. Slotty, Briskoda.net

"Went ahead with my Insurance renewal today with Chris Knott Insurance. Undercut my existing renewal quote by 10% over the phone before I could even approach the subject myself! Mod-friendly and polite service (Kim) Many Thanks guys." Av4nt, Audi-Sport.net

"Chris Knott have just halved my insurance! Result I say. Same cover as before and everything covered fully comp." Yorkshire007, Vectra-c.com
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

REMINDER: Chris Knott discounted Car Insurance scheme

Chris Knott has launched a couple of online products for members in the last month (Breakdown and GAP) and I've been posting on here about them. So I thought it would be good to now go back and remind you of our core offering which is, of course, our special car insurance scheme.

As car club members generally look after their cars better than the average driver the insurers on our panel allow us to be a bit more flexible in our pricing and respond to your best alternative quote rather than the rigid computer calculation to win the business.

The result is that you ultimately get a lower quote than you would otherwise.

On the subject of quotes, thank you to this forum's members for the number of quotes requested for Chris Knott Car Insurance in the last quarter - you're one of our TOP 20 partners in this regard.

And, as we're signing up 44% of all club enquiries on average, this can only be good for your members.

MAIN CHRIS KNOTT PRODUCTS available to members:

* Car Insurance / Multi-car Insurance (extra discounts for more than one car) - phone for a quote
* Breakdown Cover - by phone or quote and buy online
* GAP Insurance - by phone or quote and buy online

OTHER USEFUL PRODUCTS FROM CHRIS KNOTT if you need them:

* Home Insurance - extra £20 OFF our best home quote if you have 1 car with us / extra £50 OFF our best home quote if you have 2+ cars with us.
* Commercial Vehicle and Fleet Insurance
* Business Insurance

CHRIS KNOTT QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - Please mention this forum to receive the full benefit (or call 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles).

FEEDBACK FROM CAR ENTHUSIASTS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS...

"Just had a nice chat with Tabitha getting a quote for this year, after being with main stream insurers up until now. As I'm looking at some modifications I wanted a flexible policy and CKI came up trumps. What a brilliant deal, massively cheaper than anyone else, but with more cover. Couldn't be happier!" Dunk Veloce, Alfa Romeo OC

"This year got quoted £840 from admiral and then £480 for Chris Knott. Guess who I chose." JackW, Civinfo.com

"Well what can I say? The guys at Chris Knott are epic. Had my renewal quote from my previous provider. Started calling the insurance companies on here. Most of them only beat the renewal quote by a few £££. Called Chris Knott insurance and they smashed the price! Very happy with the price nearly £200 off the renewal quote. Big thanks Chris Knott and a huge thanks to Kim and Rebecca." klashinikov, Type R Owners forum.

"Just made changes to my policy and declared the new modifications, couldn't be any easier or helpful. Happy to be with Chris Knotts, couldn't recommend them enough. Thanks again!" Danny Piercy, Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi, just to let you know I'm away for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to reply to posts or PMs but I'll be back on 18/8.

In the meantime, please continue to call us for quotes. We've had a brilliant July and it's all down to car club/forum members like you picking up the phone.

Online v Phone
We know many of you like to get your quotes online but we're able to beat the price comparison sites if we can talk to you - we get a better feel for you over the phone and we can ask different questions to manually decide whether you're a good risk to take on and at what price. This benefits you far more than a simple "computer says yes, computer says no" scenario.

Pick up the phone and ask us to quote (Tel: 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477) - you'll be glad you did when we beat your best quote (which we currently do for almost 50% of all callers).

Multi-car households
If you have multi-car policies with the likes of Admiral, we can compete with these too. Those companies typically only have their own products to sell. We have access to a whole range of insurers and can pick the most appropriate one for each individual vehicle but still give you the benefit of a single renewal date and a single point of contact - call Chris Knott Insurance for your quote today.

Past experience
It may be that you've asked us to quote in the past and we weren't able to help. If that's the case it's definitely worth calling us again when your renewal falls due. With postcode relaxations and changes to driver age requirements in the last 12 months there's a good chance that we've dealt with whatever was preventing us from winning your business last time. And if price was the issue, please don't miss out on this one thing - we currently have insurers queuing up at our door for good, clean, car club/forum member drivers and they'll support us in doing whatever it takes to win the right cases.

You all know what insurance is like. Today's low rates may start to rise again tomorrow. Let's both make hay while the sun shines!

Give us a call on 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477 and mention this forum to see how much we can save you.

See you in a couple of weeks.

best regards,
Nick

More feedback found this week...

"CK have pulled out all of the stops to give me a great price this year! Well made up!" Ryan-H, R32 Owners Club

"I would also recommend you speak to Chris Knott for other types of insurance too. I recently moved my House Insurance and saved over £900 :) - with my car insurance that's £1400 I've saved this year by moving over." NeRo, zroadster.org

"Just want to say a huge thanks for the service you guys have provided so far. The exhaust mod has been added free of charge. Really pleased with how you operate." raymondbowon, FocusSTOC.com

"Very impressed with the service and for beating my renewal quote by a healthy margin. Also insured my Favorit through yourselves as the policy was £200 cheaper than anywhere else! I'm very impressed and hopefully I will keep using you guys in future. Thanks." pierst1, Briskoda.net

"Another new customer here, they saved me about £85 on the renewal price, happy days...." fabmar, FiestaST OC
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Re: MR2 INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

It has come to our attention that some forum members think we are linked with one of the other insurance providers out there because a name similar to ours appears against transactions on their bank statements.

So we wanted to make it clear, for the avoidance of doubt, that there is NO commercial relationship between us and any of the other providers on car club forums.

Actually there is good natured competition between all the providers on the forums and we come across each other often. But we are all completely separate, so you should always call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote and shouldn't think you've heard our quote just because you've called one of the other firms.

Chris Knott's quoteline is 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477. Please quote your unique club code to make sure you receive the full benefit.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Three reasons to call Chris Knott this December...

1. HIGHLY COMPETITIVE QUOTES
The club/forum scheme is going really well at the moment. We're helping more of you than ever before because insurers are giving their respected brokers more room to move on price. This means we can respond to some of the quotes we would have previously had to turn away as too cheap for the risk.

2. DECEMBER'S PRIZE DRAW
November's prize proved so popular that we're going to offer the same for December - a £100 Amazon Voucher.

Simply ask us to quote for a car we don't yet insure, during December, and we'll enter you for the draw to take place in early January.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

You can get quotes for January policies in December too, so please include Chris Knott Insurance in your quote search if you're due then - you could WIN a £100 Amazon Voucher.

3. YEAR-ROUND OFFER
If you're an existing Chris Knott client there's a permanent money-saving offer for you too:

Get your friends and family members to call us for a quote on their car insurance. When they go ahead with cover we'll give you £20 OFF your own renewal for each one. This is not just a Christmas offer - it runs all year round. There's no limit to the number of people you can refer or the amount that you can have credited to your own insurance account.

Ask your friends and family to quote reference RAF480 when they call and we'll sort the rest.

TESTIMONIALS

We're still coming up with the goods for club/forum members:

"Chris Knott just saved me £170 on renewal so I didn't bother phoning around anyone else. My premium went up year after year until I called Chris Knott last year. My renewal last year with Aviva went up £300, Chris Knott got me a renewal price £10 cheaper than what I was already paying on the current policy so saved £310 in total. And they kept me with Aviva. Chris Knott got me a deal with Aviva cheaper than Aviva could." sidibear, audi-sport.net

"Just to say a big thank you to Chris Knott Insurance. By far the best price and really easy to deal with. I also had to change details after having received the quote but it was no trouble for them at all. I had 1 year less no claims than I originally stated, but they honoured the same price! Legends. Thanks again." rick6, MPS Owners Club

"Called Chris Knott's today and saved 23% over my renewal quote from XXXXXX XXXX. Very pleased, my LHD import with modifications was no problem for the lady (Tabitha) on the phone. Great service, very pleased." SFIAC, ZRoadster forum

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

UPDATE: Who won Chris Knott's £100 Amazon Voucher? - November prize WINNER announced.

Hi,

We're now into the final month of the year which signals the final Chris Knott Prize Draw (for now).

DECEMBER'S DRAW
Remember, if your car insurance is due this month or next, you should call us for a competitive quote during December for the chance to WIN a £100 Amazon Voucher.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

We can quote upto 30 days in advance of your renewal date so make sure you call us for your quote this month.

NOVEMBER'S WINNER
The winner of November's prize (also a £100 Amazon Voucher) was Mr C Kitchener of Plymouth. Congratulations to him.

Details of our Christmas Opening Hours will follow next week but if you have any insurance questions in the meantime I'm always happy to respond on the open forum or by PM.

best,
Nick

What club/forum members say about the Chris Knott car insurance scheme:

"Just insured the Sele with a lovely lady called Kathy. Beat all others by a few quid but with a lower excess. Nice friendly service and you get to speak to the same person." flyblo5, AlfaDriver.com

"I tried a few brokers on here and for me, every single one of them managed to beat any comparison site out of the park! Chris Knott and [one other] for me were some of the better ones in my particular case (price wise)." mr.raw, audi-sport.net

"I can vouch for these. Quoted £700+ by admiral for a renewal and £480 by Chris Knott as a new policy! Haven't had any problems whatsoever and always managed to speak to the same person when setting up my policy." JackW, civinfo.com

"Did the usual price comparison this morning on a well known non-meerkat website ;) Managed to get one quote which was about £90 cheaper than all the others, thought "fantastic! Nobody can beat that.....but I'll give the Briskoda Insurance a try". And sure enough, once (very quickly) through to one of the team, I got a quote which was £35 under the one from the internet! Best of all it covers pretty much everything I can think of, and only a small compulsory excess. In total it saved me £150 over last years premium PLUS about £350 extra excess not added. And Protected no claims to boot. Well done guys!" robt100, Briskoda

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

***UPDATE: 2015 with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE***

Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks so much for your custom in 2014, especially in response to the Chris Knott Prize Draws at the tale end of the year. I'm pleased to announce that December's winner was Mrs D Woodfin from Bolton. She bagged herself a £100 Amazon Voucher and all she did was ask us for a quote.

During the early part of this year we're aiming to start negotiations with the companies on our insurer panel to alter the scheme access criteria, allowing us to quote competitively for even more car club/forum members. We'll keep you posted as things develop.

As things stand many car club/forum members are saving money every day but we'd obviously like more members to be able to benefit from calling Chris Knott Insurance. In just the last week we've signed up another 12 forums - forums who've heard good things about Chris Knott and want their members to be able to access great car insurance deals too.

If you'd like us to quote when your modified or standard car is due for renewal please call the Chris Knott Club Line on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention this forum to receive the full benefit.

Remember, if we couldn't beat your quote before the reason may now have passed, especially if you were just a bit too young for the scheme when you called us. Please include us again in the mix this year.

best,
Nick

Testimonials received in the last month:

"Once again you guys have destroyed XXXX's quote so I'm in for my 3rd year with you starting Christmas Day (I have no idea how that happened)." Nick6425, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club

"Best quote, all signed up :)" logrunner, Juke Owners Group

"Thanks guys and a Happy New Year to you all too. As above thanks for another unbeatable renewal, cheers." Paul Truslove, Facebook

"I will be joining Chris Knott Insurance shortly. They beat my best quote, and smashed my renewal by £232." Paul, AudiRS3oc.com

"ChrisKnottIns - just taken out a policy with the company. Beat my renewal by £1500. Cannot complain 1 bit." chrisbab89, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

parker455

Post by parker455 »

Do you take 21 year olds? Looking for a quote to beat from prestige.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show 'n' Shine winner - Aug '13
Rev2 Turbo - '93

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

I'm afraid not, 23 is the current minimum driver age for an MR2. Sorry about that.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

parker455

Post by parker455 »

Bugger - looks like prestige it is! What's the reasoning behind 23?

Rev2 Turbo - '93

Topic author
Mikey637

Post by Mikey637 »

parker455 wrote:Bugger - looks like prestige it is! What's the reasoning behind 23?

Pm me the response from prestige if you would :th: I turned 22 yesterday and my renewal is feb 3rd

parker455

MR2 INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Post by parker455 »

I called up late nov and all mods declared on my turbo was £640 w/3 years no claims

Rev2 Turbo - '93

ChrisKnottIns
Authorised Trader
Authorised Trader

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

parker455 wrote:Bugger - looks like prestige it is! What's the reasoning behind 23?
None of the insurers on our car club scheme panel will cover under 23s on MR2s. Their stats will probably show high claims incidence on under 23s. It'll be a risk issue for sure.

As I said in the post further up, we're hoping to negotiate some improvements from a member's point of view as we go through the year.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Return to “Chris Knott”