South East convoys - Cotswolds Mega Meet 15th February

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
stuMR2lee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: South East convoys - Cotswolds Mega Meet 15th February

Post by stuMR2lee »

shinny wrote:Good to meet you guys at the services and thank you to those who stopped and helped with my flat tyre :th:
You to. Shame your run got terminated so early. You missed some great roads. Maybe next time:).

SonicSW20
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by SonicSW20 »

Woody928 wrote:
Awesome pics mate, really impressive the colour you get with that camera! :th: Definitely puts the pics pics I took to shame.
Thanks! Olympus have always had quite a strong colour profile, and I think the OM (film) prime lens helps with that too. They were batch processed in Lightroom so they aren't as they are out of the camera.
Rev5 Sonic Shadow

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

Woody928 wrote:Thanks for sorting the route and lunch Tony, you did a great job as always.
Thanks for the positive feedback. :)
It appears that most people seem to have enjoyed themselves.
Woody928 wrote:Btw I know you've secretly installed a flick switch to turn off your brake lights! :p
That is a scurrilous rumour started by PeteJ on a Kent Run which has somehow gained traction. It's not true but people seem determined to keep the legend alive.

I have no idea why.
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Woody928
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Woody928 »

Gazza_DJ wrote: Thanks! Olympus have always had quite a strong colour profile, and I think the OM (film) prime lens helps with that too. They were batch processed in Lightroom so they aren't as they are out of the camera.
I've always been a Nikon man, but the results speak for themselves... Certainly a different approach to it all. Just glad we had someone with the know how and equipment to capture the day. :th:
TonyleFrog wrote:
Woody928 wrote:Btw I know you've secretly installed a flick switch to turn off your brake lights! :p
That is a scurrilous rumour started by PeteJ on a Kent Run which has somehow gained traction. It's not true but people seem determined to keep the legend alive.

I have no idea why.
Just take the compliment that your a very efficient and precise driver! ;) I won't say it again now... :D
Rev3 JDM GTS Turbo 268.6bhp 262ftlb 0.9bar (Current Toy)
Rev4 UK GT T-BAR (Still in the family)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South East”