Meets

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Jaseb1987

Meets

Post by Jaseb1987 »

Hi All,

New to the scene, only had my MR 2 a week but been a member here for a month now.

Would like to get out and meet like minded people, anyone up for setting up a group meet?

oVerboost.

Re: Meets

Post by oVerboost. »

I'd be up for a MR2 meet... I run a local car club and we have a fair few meets and days out to various places.

Perhaps a Haynes breakfast club meet? I'm happy to arrange one if no one else is doing anything with the South West area currently?

notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by notroubleclubber »

The forum is alot quieter these days when organising meets.
Fb is where u need to go which i believe u maybe already on the uk south group?

Topic author
Jaseb1987

Post by Jaseb1987 »

notroubleclubber wrote: 17/12/18 7:48 The forum is alot quieter these days when organising meets.
Fb is where u need to go which i believe u maybe already on the uk south group?
Yeah i am :D

oVerboost.

Post by oVerboost. »

And me, although there doesn't seem to be much happening down Cornwall area :(

Topic author
Jaseb1987

Post by Jaseb1987 »

oVerboost. wrote: 18/12/18 16:44 And me, although there doesn't seem to be much happening down Cornwall area :(
Guessing wrong time of year but any day im not at work and its sunny im out lol

notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by notroubleclubber »

Theres quite a few daily drivers on fb but it still gets quiet this time of year.
My car is motd and taxd all year round but tends to stay in the garage when the weather isnt good only because ive got a company car with free fuel anyway and the missus has her car too so its only an expensive toy lol

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South West”