Intake t-hose?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mitoand9

Intake t-hose?

Post by mitoand9 »

Hi everyone,

What's the orange highlighted hose on the T connector? Tring to understand from the various manuals but can't find it. I've seen some people talking about an A/C related vacuum hose (?)

Cheers

Chris69
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: Intake t-hose?

Post by Chris69 »

intake pressure, think it goes to the map sensor or acis (or tvis depending on revision). I don't think disconnecting it is a disaster, worst case you may run a bit rich or you run out of revs at around 6k when ACIS doesn't kick in but still not really a good idea.... just trace were it goes, should find out easily enough.

A/C idle up would be on the other side so definitely not for that.
There is no "it cant be done" only "I cant do it!"

(OO==\°/==OO)

Topic author
mitoand9

Re: Intake t-hose?

Post by mitoand9 »

Thanks!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”