Japshow 21st/22nd June 2008

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

UltraViolet

Post by UltraViolet »

bungle dont worry

HM is only horrible to you because he secretly fancies you - do the math

drinks chardonay
owns an auto ( ie dont got balls)
wears polo necks
has random men calling him over the morning after the night before ( and does not recall meeting them!! - wink wink)

Its obvious baby he wants to be your zippy :)

Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

You could always mix and match... lol!!

http://www.btinternet.com/~acbarrett/game1.htm

Topic author
Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Japshow 21st/22nd June 2008

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Olly.Wel wrote:You could always mix and match... lol!!

http://www.btinternet.com/~acbarrett/game1.htm
You seriously spent how long trawling the internet for that Olly? :razz:

:wink: Good bungle find :D

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Olly.Dent

Re: Japshow 21st/22nd June 2008

Post by Olly.Dent »

I like there Bungle facts.....

BUNGLE

Often described as an annoying six-foot, cross dressing bear, Bungle was always so self righteous, it's amazing that Zippy didn't slap him. However, judging by the ever changing appearance of the bear, it could be assumed that successive ursine do-gooders were dragged in as replacements when things got a little too hot for their predecessors. The perpetual school sneak, Bungle was always first in the queue to blame someone else (normally the Zipmeister) when things went wrong. The Jar-Jar Binks of the Rainbow household, Bungle is probably most famous for wandering around naked by day, only to pull on a pair of blue and white striped jimjams when it was time to climb the wooden ladder to Bedfordshire.

Character Most Likely To: End up amongst the foundations of Heathrow Terminal Five.

:roflmao:

theboymatt

Post by theboymatt »

Great piccie of my car Vargas (N 244 BOC) thanks. Was a good day but as someone said shame about the trade stands, it ws the first time I'd been and I was hoping for a lot more, just to get some ideas of what can be done.

Cheers, Matt

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow (& Finale) pics & vids”