Knowledge Base - Info:- Fitting a T-piece for a Oil Pressure Gauge

Thanks to NoddE for this information

If your going to put a T-piece where the stock oil pressure sensor is, make sure you get a T that has 1/8 BSPT. the stock sensor uses that thread.

The T should have one male BSPT (British Standard Pipe [thread] Tapered), one female BSPT and then for the aftermarket sensor a female NPT (National Pipe [thread] Tapered.


Copyright © by MR2 Owners Club All Right Reserved.


Created : 2011-10-05 15:30:00, Last Modified : 2011-10-05 15:30:00