The handbrake cover is very easy to fit. Takes no more than 15 mins.
You can purchase the handbrake cover and gaiter from numerous sources, including ebay!
1) Remove the leather cover over the handbrake handle to reveal the rubber beneath...
2) Slip on the new leather gaiter and cut the rubber off to the length of the new shaft
3) Slip on the aluminium grip and secure in position with the screws.
4) Glue the new leather gater in place.
5) The whole job is easier is you remove the centre console, so that you can glue the leather gater in place with ease as shown.
6) You should end up with something like this:
Copyright © by MR2 Owners Club All Right Reserved.