How To:- Remove the head unit
- Firstly remove the ashtray by opening it and pulling on the door, pull up the gear lever gaiter and its release its plastic surround. The plastic surround is a snap fit, just pull it up gently at the back.
- Remove the 2 screws from behind the ashtray and the screw hidden below the cigarette lighter.
- Pull stereo surround off (this is a snap fit) and reach behind to unplug the cigarette lighter and hazard light switch.
- You'll now be able to see the brackets that secure the headunit. Remove the bolts securing the brackets to the dashboard to free the stereo.
- When refitting, be careful to ensure that no electrical cables will be trapped or damaged.
Copyright © by MR2 Owners Club All Right Reserved.