Driving in europe

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
moosedude

Driving in europe

Post by moosedude »

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody could help me, I'm just about to take my ickle MR2 MKIII driving into europe and I was thinking about the headlights and trying not to blind other drivers.

I have purchased some stick on headlight convertors, but I don't think these are going to work given the bit of plastic covering the lights; does anybody know if the headlights themselves have some sort of lever behind them for adjusting.. Before I go fiddling about and getting all annoyed with the plastic covering.

Or will I have to get this sorted at a main dealer..?

the manual for the car said nought about this :)

thanks in advance for any comments :)

Topic author
archieatkins

Driving in europe

Post by archieatkins »

no one seems to of replied to this so i will giv this a go - i took mine all round Europe:

France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and back again.

i got the little round stick on ones from Halfords for a fiver - didnt have any problems and no one flashed me to say you are blinding me!

Hope this helps somewhat.

Topic author
moosedude

Driving in europe

Post by moosedude »

oh yes, muchly; if the round sticker works Ill use that :)

thanks!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”