Mk3 Facelift 16" wheel width?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
robd

Mk3 Facelift 16" wheel width?

Post by robd »

Hi, I've just searched the forum & looked on tinternet but can't find an answer! I'm thinking about getting some Mk3 16" std wheels off the facelift model & just wondered if someone could tell me what width the 16" rear wheels are please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Rob :th:

Topic author
iLogik

Re: Mk3 Facelift 16" wheel width?

Post by iLogik »

Could I interest you in some gold advan racing rg's 16x7 and 16x8 rear.

Topic author
robd

Re: Mk3 Facelift 16" wheel width?

Post by robd »

lol that depends on how much you'd want for them really? I'm currently just looking for some wheels I can squeeze my ST205 GT4 calipers behind & was hoping the MK3 16" wheels wud do the job!

I do like ur wheels if they're the ones on most the pics of your car but guessing my cheap Mk1 budget won't stretch that far! :sad: :)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”