Advice needed

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Nikki.x

Advice needed

Post by Nikki.x »

I'm currently looking at buyin a Mk3 MR2, and have seen one i'm interested in but i'm concerned due to the fact it's had a engine change 40k miles ago, but i'm guessing the gearbox has done over 100k, are the gear boxes stable on these ? Are there any other parts I should be concerned about?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... advert2009

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: Advice needed

Post by vanilla.coffee »

4795 coin is too much for a 2000 MK3. You can do better than that if you shop around in my opinion.
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Topic author
Rbuckingham

Post by Rbuckingham »

vanilla.coffee wrote:4795 coin is too much for a 2000 MK3. You can do better than that if you shop around in my opinion.
+1

Topic author
Nikki.x

Post by Nikki.x »

Yea the price is abit steep, would hope to get it a bit lower.

I always thought toyotas were quite reliable in that aspect but i don't no much haha.

So what price would you put on that? out of curiosity :blink:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”