What do I do with the oxygen sensors?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
joshua

What do I do with the oxygen sensors?

Post by joshua »

Hey all just got my che manifold and exhaust going to fit it on Wednesday quick question what do I do with the oxygen sensors as the manifold is of course a de pre cat?
Thanks josh

Kinsy
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4

Re: What do I do with the oxygen sensors?

Post by Kinsy »

ignore me,thought it was a mk2 thread!

Topic author
FGRob

Post by FGRob »

joshua wrote:Hey all just got my che manifold and exhaust going to fit it on Wednesday quick question what do I do with the oxygen sensors as the manifold is of course a de pre cat?
Thanks josh
You need to take them out of your old manifold and put them in your new one, the same goes for the post cat sensor if you car is a UK model, if it's an MRS then you will not need to bother.

Rob.

Topic author
joshua

Post by joshua »

Thanks Rob started Worrying that the manifold was just for the mrs! my 2 is uk spec, the manifold has got holes for the sensors though so that's ok!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”