JAE Thanks...

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

mr2big
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Re: JAE Thanks...

Post by mr2big »

We can honestly appreciate the time and effort that went into planning this very successful event.
It was easy to see the amount of preplanning that had been done by the way the stand was well organised and the venue was run.

It must have taken weeks of people's precious spare time to achieve something that everyone who attended enjoyed.

Thank you Michael and Pimms

Stevie

Post by Stevie »

I was rather impressed guys! You had an awesome stand!

Was good to see a lot of friends, and meet some new ones!

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by chris »

Just to echo what everyone else has said already

hats off to all the organising team, many thanks for all the effort put in to making what can only be described as an epic weekend.

By far the best club stand!

Big congratulations to all the TOW team who brought home the trophy!

Shame we, the 5 a side team, couldn't mirror the achievement, but reaching the semi-finals in our first attempt, and losing to the eventual winners is a fantastic effort by all who played - lets learn from this and bring home the trophy next year!

toxo
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by toxo »

Nice to see everyone again, it's always entertaining to see Dave trying to walk around late on a Saturday night lol. A great time had by everyone I think!

And in response to whoever it was who shouted at me when I came over to the stand Saturday night, no I am not a stripper :laughing

Chris.L

Post by Chris.L »

Last weekend was my first time at JAE and I have to say I cannot believe how awsome the whole weekend turned out to be.

Thanks again to everyone involved in the superb organisation of the club stand at this event. :th:

It was simply far more then I ever expected. Until a few weeks ago I had no plans in going, then a certain MattRoss talked me into going. I'm so glad I choose too, as I'm going to be back at JAE for years to come. Thanks everyone for making JAE such a brilliant weekend. :yahoo: :yahoo:

lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

A huge thanks to everyone who was involved in the organisation & set-up of this years JAE, you did a really great job :th:

The stand looked great, the communal BBQ area was a great idea, i particularly liked the smoking gazebo & a huge thanks for putting on some awesome tunes, as far as i'm concerned it's what kept people together around the marquee & mingling :clapping:

Was by far the best JAE so far club wise that i've been to so far. Was lovely to see everyone again & to meet a few new faces. A mention also to Alan 'Magic' Davis for his awesome card tricks ;) Well done to the T.O.W. team for winning that shiney trophey :yahoo:

Roll on 2011.

Mikey666

JAE Thanks...

Post by Mikey666 »

This was my first JAE and will not be my last a big thank you to all the organisers who made this a great show and hope to see you all next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stripey
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Stripey »

A huge thankyou to everybody involved with JAE, sadly I could only make the saturday with my Dougal, but it was a fab day.

Really enjoyed myself and you are all an awesome bunch.

Until next year......

Love Stripey & Doug

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Stripey
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Stripey »

markandlyn wrote:A HUGE thanks to all the JAE organisers for a fantastic weekend.
All your hard work was really appreciated.
So can we have the same again next year please... :cheeky:

Many Thanks.
Mark and Lyn. :th:
Look who's it is :)

(Thank Oli for the pic mum and dad)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE pics and vids”