TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

This section is to talk about setting up MR2OC events.

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

Post by badgerbob »

I'll let the page do the talking...

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

One of the biggest car shows of the year, it may not be jap specific but none the less an amazing show :th: looking to get a club stand booked on behalf of the oc so if your interested then please add your name to the list below :th: Ideally we would need a minimum of 25 cars for this to go ahead so fingers crossed :)

1) badgerbob

barry1

Re: TRAX car show - Sunday 2nd September 2012

Post by barry1 »

been to this show its great left a message on another post i may be up for this
stayed at campsite before if you like a bit of fishing theres lakes
good facilities on site to bar resturant new toilets and showers check my calendar and with her indoors as going to a few shows already but sure another wont hurt lol

CHLOKE83

Post by CHLOKE83 »

Would be interested in this dependent on kids/Mrs plans but don't see why it can't be squeezed into the diary.

simon1
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by simon1 »

yep il be at trax again this year so if we can get a club stand that would be great (last 3 years ended up in pubic parking area)
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D

dakardave

Post by dakardave »

yes count me in

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “National Events”