Rev 2 NA to Rev 3 NA pinout

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Gravyboy

Rev 2 NA to Rev 3 NA pinout

Post by Gravyboy »

I remember asking about this when I was initially doing my engine swap but sadly no matter how much I search I can't find the original thread :(

basically a couple of years ago I did a rev 2 to rev4 NA conversion on my MR2 using a Rev 3 ECU as apparently the Rev 4 ECU requires a special key or something. Anywho I needed some help getting my lights and power steering and everything working and someone very kindly posted the necessary pinout diagrams to help with this.

However since getting the car on the road I've found I have a parasitic drain, and have used a multimeter to trace the problem back to the ECU, I'm starting to think that it could be that I messed something up when I rewired originally so if someone could post the necessary pinout diagrams that would be great. :)

madbasshunter
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 10

Re: Rev 2 NA to Rev 3 NA pinout

Post by madbasshunter »

Did you keep the original body loom and just make all the changes to the engine loom in the boot and fusebox?

Topic author
Gravyboy

Post by Gravyboy »

madbasshunter wrote:Did you keep the original body loom and just make all the changes to the engine loom in the boot and fusebox?

Thats correct.

Topic author
lee-8ballauto

Post by lee-8ballauto »

Pinouts are inside the ecu's if you take the front cover off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”