induction kit advice

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Cattwooduk

Re: induction kit advice

Post by Cattwooduk »

Ok Jimi thats really helped, I think I'll stick with this setup for now, I've only recently replaced the air filter anyway so I'll wait until it's in need of a change before I consider a cone or something again. The first two pics don't seem to be showing properly by the way ^^

Besides, I've been keeping an eye on my coil springs and they are looking a bit corroded, so I'll spend the money there first for now! I've spent ages looking around the fensport website (and ended up with a list of a few thousand £s I could easily spend there!), and I'm probably going to get springs from there as they seem to be an upgrade from standard springs.
Next question is... lowered 35mm or standard height, hmmmm.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 2 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”