Japfest 2007 chat.

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

stevie_mr2

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by stevie_mr2 »

no he wont, he can buy mine via pm!!!!!!

L33_ETH
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by L33_ETH »

Hey, everyone, got my ticket for Japfest this morning. I completley forgot Id bought a ticket TBH.

Lee
Last edited by L33_ETH on 10/05/07 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
No more Turbo fun :(

Avenger

Re: Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Avenger »

just been on the phone with the garage, they dont know if my car will be ready before japfest :(

ill still be attending the show - but i dont know if it will be in the mr2 - so thanks for the offer of the pass but i dont want to take it just in case i dont get the car back in time - not fair if someone else can use it.

as for the cheapy tickets pm's sent ;)

Gaz!

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Gaz! »

Just looked at the stand pass and we have to go in gate B not gate C like we useually do, that means leaving the m4 at jct 18 and not 17 like usual.

Andytmyster

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Andytmyster »

Anyone in the Plymouth SW area going up?

spudgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by spudgun »

Andytmyster wrote:Anyone in the Plymouth SW area going up?
I'm going up from the Chard area, but chances are I will take a totally different route to yourself. I reckon you will be going M5/M4 where as I will be going up the A303.

Andytmyster

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Andytmyster »

yep thats my route, hopefully meeting some more 2s at Exeter services if you change your route let me know

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest Archive”