My WRA Rockingham Pictures

The home for all your pictures and videos of MR2OC meets and events.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 3 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
PoohBear

Re: My WRA Rockingham Pictures

Post by PoohBear »

JustJJ wrote:Fab pics Bob...

Loved how you sneakily arranged to get most of the Zircons together :th: spot on! (still the best colour imo ;) )

but when do the pics of last night come out? and are they going in anything goes? hehehe
I'm saving my pics of the campsite night in case I need to get my own back on a certain Norfolk individual ;)

Bob

Topic author
chablonski

Post by chablonski »

looked like fun

Topic author
lealmr2

Post by lealmr2 »

Hi,Bob,nice pics.

Topic author
PlanetAlex

Re: My WRA Rockingham Pictures

Post by PlanetAlex »

PoohBear wrote: I'm saving my pics of the campsite night in case I need to get my own back on a certain Norfolk individual ;)

Bob
:shock:

Topic author
rob

Post by rob »

Yay - 1st pic of my car from the event - cheers Bob. I might have got a few more if Mick hadn't parked the Turd next to me!
Seriously - have a look at the pics everyone else took, the nose of my car is featured in all of the morning shots where his was the focal point!!! :)
It is a lovely car and he did a great job organising it so I will let him off :D

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 3 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2OC Event pictures and videos”