Thank You

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
BlackIce2

Thank You

Post by BlackIce2 »

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone that help organise this , set up ,tidy up , plus the bits in the middle , for making it a great weekend , i think we all had a tad to much on friday , as a lot of people where very fragile on saturday .

A great weekend ,place,cars,weather , people and banter , many thanks.

Alan.

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Thank You

Post by Howlin_Mad »

+1 from me - what a weekend :clapping:

Still fragile from that Friday night - i blame Lu's Black Sambuca :laughing

Just looking through pics as we speak.

Sausage!

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

oh yeah forgot

Saaaaaausssssage :laughing1:

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Damn i didn't get any pics of the fancy dress.

Thank god!!!!!

When Mike W was sitting on that seat.....

:bye:

HM

Topic author
BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

:laughing1: :laughing :rofl:

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

On behalf of the JAE planning guys, thanks for your post Alan.

Makes it all worth while when we see everyone having a good time. :clapping:

A cracking weekend on many levels, location, weather... the OC members. Awesome really. :th:

Pics uploading as we speak.

Regards and thanks to all who came.

VC
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Topic author
D4XNY

Post by D4XNY »

Im really gutted I have missed this, this year, but with new car etc, could not find a club going where i could put my car on, bloody z owners and z fest somewhere up in nottingham clashed on the same dates!

Having been to the previous 3 in a row, and help organise, i know how much work goes into this, and how it is repaid in 10 fold from the enjoyment of the weekend! Having dithered on a few other clubs the last 9 months, since owning the new car, I have to say MR2OC is truley unique, with great members and great guys organising these events. Yes i enjoy the new car, but what i really miss, is participating in a great club that the MR2OC really is, its a credit to all of you.

And its events like JAE that really cement this............. Im very gutted I have missed this this year, but I will continue to support and be a member of this club, and sneak to a few events in my non-MR2!

Im just looking forward to looking at the pics now, so hurry up, get back and upload them!!

Dan

Topic author
BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

D4XNY wrote:Im really gutted I have missed this, this year, but with new car etc, could not find a club going where i could put my car on, bloody z owners and z fest somewhere up in nottingham clashed on the same dates!

Having been to the previous 3 in a row, and help organise, i know how much work goes into this, and how it is repaid in 10 fold from the enjoyment of the weekend! Having dithered on a few other clubs the last 9 months, since owning the new car, I have to say MR2OC is truley unique, with great members and great guys organising these events. Yes i enjoy the new car, but what i really miss, is participating in a great club that the MR2OC really is, its a credit to all of you.

And its events like JAE that really cement this............. Im very gutted I have missed this this year, but I will continue to support and be a member of this club, and sneak to a few events in my non-MR2!

Im just looking forward to looking at the pics now, so hurry up, get back and upload them!!

Dan

Nice touch fella , :th: in three years here i concour. :clapping:

Howlin_Mad

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Tony,

You lot did a great job of the stand - we had a really good pitch and very close to the centre of the site where everything was happening, so big thumbs up to the JAE planning crew :th:

Was good to meet some new people and catch up with some old friends again. The banter was (as usual) relentless, but all in good fun and i never stopped smiling all weekend. Well ok i stopped a little on Saturday morning - but not as much as the walking dead aka Kev :laughing

Jesus we were lucky with the weather - it's was Scorchio all weekend :clapping:

(If a little chilly at night) but we sorted that out with our Jagermeister Jackets :th:

Lots of good memories people - cheers for making them :)

HM

oddshoes
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by oddshoes »

Top job folks and a big thumbs up to you all and your hard work :th: I look forward to seeing some of the pics LOL........... :blush:

Dave :D
Current - modified 265bhp PFL MR-S in Gulf Livery

Previous - Rev1 turbo, Rev3 turbo, Rev5, Rev3 V6, PFL Roadster

peteV6R5
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by peteV6R5 »

Cracking week end - great laugh -weather fantastic but it is really the people who made it.

Thanks to all who helped set it up etc - brill job guys - and some new friends who I only knew through the forum by ID.
:th: :th:
Highland Drive 13/14/15/17/18/19
JAE 07/09/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
Japfest 09/11/12/13/16/19
Wales runs 14/15/16/17/18

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Just got back from a brilliant weekend, so a big well done to Tony and the crew for setting up camp,we certainley had a good pitch.Great to me up with old and new faces looking forward to the pics,especilly Mike aka Wibble :rofl: ;) and forget to mention Sausageeeeee :laughing

rev4turbomonster
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Post by rev4turbomonster »

Guys thank you for an amazing weekend one of the best ever sausage!!!

Matt

Topic author
Kitsan

Post by Kitsan »

Good to have finally met you lot, thanks for being nice.

Bring on next year! :clapping:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE pics and vids”