na power the easy way

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem

Topic author
GMLive

Re: na power the easy way

Post by GMLive »

When I was growing up and "censored" about with cars at the age of 16 my dad always had one peace of advise that I never listen to and that was "if you want performance then get a proper sports car thats actuality built for the job" :th:

I used to do all sorts of mods to engines to make them go faster lol 1.0 Fiesta lol but when looking back at my early days I see it all as a waste of time and money and dad was so right, my first proper sports car was the Celica 1995 gt4 and I said to dad "finally took your advise dad" haha. :)

If you want performance then dont bother trying to mod a standard n/a it just isn't built for it and the cost of trying to mod it would far out weigh the cost of buying the GTE and anyway the n/a MR2's are probably the quickest n/a 2L around, I'm certainly impressed with mine, I use it as my daily runner as it would cost me to much to run the GT4 7 days a week lol think I would get a Christmas card from shell :facepalm:

Return to “MK2”