Japfest 2007 chat.

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Gaz!

Re: Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Gaz! »

We need to be in combe by 9 as thats the cut off for the clubs, last couple of years we all met at Morrisans for 8. Realy dont wanna be late dudes.

Debs do you know where the stand is? As you have to enter in different gates and approach from different directions depending on where we will be.

L33_ETH
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by L33_ETH »

8am, woah, thats gonna be an early start for us northerners!! :eek:
No more Turbo fun :(

Debs

Post by Debs »

Haven't actually booked the stand yet, hope to do that tomorrow but when I spoke to Ian at Japfest he mentioned Folly.

Very very early start for Northerners .... unless you want to try and book in at one of the Travel Lodges at Chieveley or Tot Hill

spudgun

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by spudgun »

Any idea of the actual numbers attending this year.

Looks like i'm the only mk1 :(

You can put me at the back by the rubbish bins :)

Olly.Dent

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Olly.Dent »

Debs when do we get our tickets??? all paid for ages ago.

SIFU

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by SIFU »

That was my thoughts too. Do they come a couple of weeks before the date.

Olly.Dent

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Olly.Dent »

bump

Debs

Post by Debs »

Still no tickets yet, they usually arrive a couple of weeks before the event - although Ian did say they may be earlier this year, looks like they're not!

Debs

Post by Debs »

In eager anticipation of the tickets arriving some time soon, here is a list of who has paid for what - if you think you should be on it PM ME ASAP!

Apologies for the spacing, looked OK in the document ...

tickets passes Site name (if known)

3 1 njoom
2 1 stevieskydive
1 1 Turbo-G
2 1 Spudgun
2 1 Gaz!
2 1 PaulNowak
2 1 SIFU
2 1 LuizeGT
1 1 Cosmo
1 1 Terribleone
2 1 Juliankv
1 1 G5
1 1 Vic from Worcester
2 1 Hermit
2 1 Daniel from Hertfordshire
2 1 Blue4Ice
2 1 markyb
1 1 Topgun
1 1 Vogon
2 1 SK75MR2
1 1 3dluke
1 1 Spaceman
1 1 Oliver from Surrey
1 1 L33_ETH
1 1 VanillaCoffee
2 1 Chablonski
1 1 stevie_mr2
4 2 Ianskiman
1 1 Money
1 1 JimGTS
4 2 MR2 Only Magazine
2 1 Maplc

vogon

Post by vogon »

Just been looking at the Japfest Website and saw this

"Your club could win £500 off the cost of your booking in 2008, redeemable against either
tickets or tracktime. The judging will be totally subjective and it doesn’t require a massive
line-up of pristine cars to win – we’re keeping our minds open. The prize could go to the best
presented stand, the best arrangement of cars, or simply the most inviting and friendly club
for visitors on the day. Our sponsors will be deciding on the winning club, so you won’t know
when you’re being judged or who’s doing the judging. The competition will start after 11am,
giving you chance to set up your stand."

I think we could setup a really good stand, maybe get some banners sorted like the large mr2oc ones we had at JAE. Arange the cars in color ect

Any ideas post up :th:
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

vogon

Post by vogon »

:rofl: thats not a bad idea maybe we wont have to line up for an hour to get in this time.
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Debs

Post by Debs »

Japfest tickets and passes will be posted out today - please check your name is on the list above and if not PM me IMMEDIATELY!

Avenger

Japfest 2007 chat.

Post by Avenger »

is it to late to get on the OC stand? would like to be there with you all :)

Debs

Post by Debs »

You will have to buy your own ticket from the Japfest website, and PM me your address for a spare club stand pass

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest Archive”